Monday, December 5, 2011

Sleep

Can not seem to want to fall asleep, could be from the 2 hour nap at my boyfriends house or from the rockstar I'm currently drinking- also is most likely a combination of both. But it could also be a coincidence that I can not fall asleep on a night I had a nap and an energy drink, I WILL NEVER KNOW. Got to the point where if I fall asleep I will not want to wake up for work. I also am aware that tomorrow I will be regretting pulling an all night-er and will be wishing I would have gotten those few hours of sleep, and yet I'm still not sleeping. Instead I'm watching episodes on t.v. that I have seem many times  before. I am and will doing nothing useful with the time that I will be not sleeping. THE SMART THING FOR ME TO DO WOULD BE TO GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW. But knowing me I will not. It is like writing essays. I always procrastinate on them and I always regret procrastinating on them. And the time before it is due I realize that I will regret procrastinating, and yet I do it anyways. I am aware that I probably seem as if I do not make sense, but I do not make sense to myself either- I am a very complex individual, well in a logical sense anyways. NOW IN AN ILLOGICAL SENSE, I AM PERFECTLY LOGICAL. But that is just in my thought process... I have common sense in most of the things in my life, just with some things I seem to have no common sense. But at least I notice it. WHAT DO YOU THINK: IS IT BETTER TO BE COMPLETELY UNAWARE OR IS IT BETTER THAT I COMPLETELY GRASP THE FACT THAT MY THOUGHT PROCESS IS ILLOGICAL AND I DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?
I'll get back to my sleep now, I got off topic once again. Would probably be better if I at least put my time not sleeping to good use, I have tons of laundry I need to do, car to clean out, need to start packing, make a diet plan, and a life to figure out. (And it is not a diet plan like the kind that I need to lose weight, it is a diet plan that helps me eat better. Cause even though I'm at a good and healthy weight, eating cookies, ice cream, and other stuff like that is not good for my body, especially now that I'm lifting. I need to have a good amount of protein, and eat correctly so I have to energy to lift and so I can get leaner.) Hmmm... I wonder if that counts as getting off topic again, well I put it in parentheses so I guess it is fine... I decided since I am being illogical and staying up all night, that I will at least be logical and do something productive with my time...

-IT'S MY LIFE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment