I LOVE my boyfriend so much. He makes me smile non-stop and I just love everything about him. He is the most wonderful person in the world. He is close to elite status in lifting. I am WORRIED about him though, he has a possible hernia, and yet he will not stuff lifting even though he is fully aware of the dangers of it. He has an ultrasound on Wednesday to see if it is a hernia and if he needs surgery. Surgery is scary enough but even after the surgery he will not be able to lift. He lifts every other day and it is a huge part of his life, it is more than just a hobby, I do not know what he would do without it. He says that lifting is the only thing he feels accomplishment from. He's a great and talented lifter, and he has close to perfect form and he even does "pre-hab" to prevent and injuries and he usually puts his safety first (well I am not sure if it is his well being that he is worried about, I think it is that he does not want to risk not being able to lift). I just want him to be okay and heal correctly without any setbacks. If he needs the surgery then he will not be able to lift for months and that will devastate him. He will lose so much progress as well. To him it will seem as if years of his life went to waste.
-IT'S MY LIFE <3
No comments:
Post a Comment