So my mom is pregnant (she's my step mom but I call her my mom). But anyways, she went to the hospital earlier today and they said that she'll have the baby within the next 12 hours. So she should be having it at anytime now. I've very excited. She's having a boy!!! So excited to have another brother. This will be my 6th brother. I have an older sister, 21, and a younger sister, 9. The rest are brothers, all younger; 19, 17, 11, 5, 2, and then my new baby brother that will be here very soon!!!!!!!!!! all are half siblings except my older sister and 17 year old brother. My family is very complicating, but I love them all :) and on top of having her baby at any time, my mom and dad just moved into their new house, they just got everything moved into the house yesterday. It's completely in shambles right now and they accidentally bought a money pit. :( At least they have the walls fixed already, they still need to redo both bathrooms, all the floors in the house, get new doors, fix the entire fence, and so much more. I'm planning on getting them a bathroom set for Christmas for their front bathroom. My mom wants a new set but she they do not have the money to spare for that with the new baby and everything wrong with the house. I wish I can help more but I just can't. :(
-IT'S MY LIFE <3
No comments:
Post a Comment